As Well as being seasoned in sales I have experience in marketing and I’m proficient with people and public speaking. I have an understanding of Final Cut, Adobe Premiere and various other editing software programs. I also have a small amount of experience with graphic design and audio engineering.
July 2015 – PRESENT
Big Bob’s Flooring Outlet, Independence, Mo – Sales Associate/Flooring Specialist
● Commercial Account Management and Residential Retail
● Staying up-to-date on current running and rotating inventory
● Understanding of Products such as carpet, tile, wood, sheet vinyl, laminate, LVP and EVP.
● Interior Decorating
● Walking customers through installation and setting expectations for the completed project
● Customer Service
November 2000- May 2015
Independent Contractor/Stand Up Comedian,
● Booking Agent- Booking and scheduling shows, keeping an organized calendar of dates, cold calling, emailing and follow up phone calls.
● Self Management and Customer Relations- Maintaining a professional attitude, ensuring client satisfaction and building long term relationships
●Travel Agent- Mapping tours and Scheduling flights, car rentals and hotels (when applicable)
● Performer- Public Speaking, Oral Presentation and Improvisation.
● Production Manager – Producing, directing and coordinating shows, overseeing cast and crews of up to 21 people including actors, comedians, writers, sound & lighting engineers and cinematographers.
August 2011 – Feb 2014
Wing Ent/Little Giant Ladders,
Los Angeles, Ca – Salesman/Brand Ambassador
● Demonstrate and sell individual units for Little Giant Ladders at various Costco locations
Christopher Titus, Los Angeles, CA
“Voice In My Head”
Comedy Central Special Production Assistant
● Working Directly with the director and production manager to ensure everything ran smoothly
● Interviewing Fans as they entered the building for Bonus Features
● Help Build Stage props and set the stage
● Traveling and showing up in a timely manner
● Organize Merchandise and ensure products were in place and ready to sell at completion of show
● Whatever they needed me to do
July 2010- August 2013
Flappers Comedy Club,
Burbank, Ca – Marketing and A/V
● Create and continue customer relations via in house marketing and telecommunications
● A/V on weekends at the Claremont, CA location as well as part time weekday nights in Burbank
● Running Video Packages prior to the show
● Making Announcement and Introducing Comedians to the stage
● Ensuring all lighting and music/audio were on cue